With over 40 years of expertise, we provide complete pumping solutions within the irrigation, food, mining and wastewater sector.
We stock a comprehensive range of gearboxes with ratios as low as 1.2:1, complete with taper roller output bearings to suit specific types of pumps.
Our soft starter and shaft power monitor range guarantees extended service life of the equipment by slowly decreasing the flow and therefore preventing mechanical stress on pipes and valves.
Our solutions and products:
- Helical rotor pumps: our broad gearbox ratios, sizes and custom machined output shafts are the key feature for helical rotor pumps applications.
- Peristaltic pumps: our range of worm and planetary geared motors provides the ideal solution to suit peristaltic pumps applications.
- Centrifugal pumps: we stock a comprehensive range of 2 and 3 stage inline geared motors for centrifugal pump applications.
- Encoder feedback solution: in applications where slow speed is required, we offer tailored solutions using encoders. Coupled to our smart VSD, this solution permits speeds as low as 5 rpm, while maintaining full torque
- Standalone and integrated VSD: the perfect solution for the pumping industry is our IP66 wall mount variable speed drive or our IP65 motor mount drive which can be mounted onto the terminal box of most electric motors.
- Sheer Pin – Our Electronic (sheer pin) shaft power monitor offers reliable insurance against process failure and its costly consequences. This technology is also in-built in our Soft Starters and Variable Speed Drives.
- Condition monitoring: with our IIoT ready portable vibration measurement instrument you are in control of your motor’s maintenance requirements in real time.